Configure Mozilla 1.6 for Web Browsing

DAYE EMINE demine1 at msn.com
Tue Sep 14 16:04:04 UTC 2004

Please can somebody Help-me:
I have been able to download and Install Fedora Core2
Used KPPP to Configured my Intel-536ep-PCI-Modem. My ISP provider is MSN.

My Modem can dialup and connect to MSN fine, because a pop-up
window is now reporting the Baud-Rate, the time is also being updated.
That's all I get,
but if I click Mozilla for Web-browsing, Mozilla comes up and just sit there
doing nothing for a long time.
Finally it will say the web address cannot be found or not correct
but this is not true because i use:

   http://www.google.com
   http://www.mozilla.org
   http://www.msn.com

none of them works.
Being a Linux novice, I wonder if there is any kind of configuration
file that needs to be fine-tuned.

Daye