Recent GTK2/gdk updates - nautilus thumbnail corruption

Øyvind Stegard oyvinst at ifi.uio.no
Wed Sep 15 22:28:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just updated GTK2/gdk (after the packaging bug was fixed), and now all
my nautilus thumbnails for at least PNG and JPEG images are corrupted to
the right of the image.(I had Nautilus re-generate them, the corruption
is still there). Perhaps the buffer-overflow fixes have b0rked something
else :( (?). Also, changing desktop backgrounds takes forever
(gnome-background-properties hangs). If any one else who has updated
GTK2 recently, can confirm this, perhaps it's time to head for bugzilla
?? This seems kinda serious..

I'm on FC2.

Øyvind
--
< Øyvind Stegard <oyvinst (at) ifi uio no>
  < University of Oslo, Dept. of informatics