Fedora Installation

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri Sep 17 07:36:16 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 08:42, Ifeanyi Odoemele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Fedora core 2 I just downloaded the iso images and burned
> them to cd but the first cd is not autorun please what next do I do

When you look at the contents of the CD you burned, what do you see? A
list of many files and directories, or a single .ISO file?

If you see many files and directories, the CD is probably burned
correctly and you should be able to boot from it.

If it's just the .ISO file then you've burned the ISO as a file instead
of an image and you've made a nice new coaster.

Regards, Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>