Fedora Installation

Ifeanyi Odoemele IOdoemel at mwebnigeria.com
Fri Sep 17 08:00:50 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: alan [mailto:alan at clueserver.org]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 7:36 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Cc: admin at linux.duke.edu
Subject: Re: Fedora Installation

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Ifeanyi Odoemele wrote:
Hi, yes I reboot the machine with the cd in the cdrom drive and made sure
that the system was to boot from the cdrom
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Fedora core 2 I just downloaded the iso images and burned them
> cd but the first cd is not autorun please what next do I do

Are you rebooting the machine or just inserting the cd?

You need to reboot the machine.  You also have to have your machine set to
boot from the cd-rom before booting the hard drive. (You set that in the
bios set up screen.)

If you are rebooting and it does not work, what happens?