Implementing SPAM and virus protection for mail server

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Sep 17 20:43:08 UTC 2004

I'm using Amavisd with H+BEDV's AntiVir, and SpamAssassin w/Razor.

In addition, I've got a bit of a blacklist for domainsand a few firewall
rules to block some specific IPs on port 25.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit