corrupted partition table

François Patte Francois.Patte at math-info.univ-paris5.fr
Sat Sep 18 06:35:48 UTC 2004

Selon Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de>:

> [ erased all content, because I accidentally answered your question
> privately ]
>
> Please Francois, configure your mail client properly. Do NOT let it
> remove or prohibit the reply-to header, nor add my personally to the
> recipients list. I do not like to have always to control whether the
> reply really reaches the list.

Sorry, I accidentally made a "reply to all"... It is sometimes required with
some lists, for if you make a simple reply, the reply goes to a private address
and not to the list....

--
François Patte

Ecole française d'Extrême-Orient - Pune - Inde
Université René Descartes - Paris 5
UFR de mathématiques et informatique