HP e-vectra con FC2

Sergio fernandez s.fernandez at albion.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 12:35:32 UTC 2004

I had some install issues like yours on a HP Evo D310 and it was due to
the graphics card being on the logic board.  In the bios I allocated
more memory to it.  It may be worth trying a different video card.

On 20 Sep 2004, at 8:30, Paul Howarth wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 03:53, Edward wrote:
>> If it installed in text mode, why are you re-installing in graphic
>> mode?
>>   In case you don't realize, a text install is pretty much no
>> different
>> than a graphical install. Everything that's installed in graphical
>> mode
>> has exactly the same text mode options.
>
> If I remember rightly, setting up LVM volumes can only be done using
> the
> graphical installer actually.
>
> Paul.
> --
> Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>
>

> --

Sergio Fernandez
Senior Technical Support

Albion - Internet Solutions for Business
Hp Centre of Excellence							www.albion.co.uk
Authorised AppleCentre 							Tel: 020 7550 7550
Business Class ISP								fax: 020 7550 7551
Confidentiality Notice:- This email is intended only for the addressee.
If you have received this email in error you are hereby notified that
any use, copying or dissemination of this communication is prohibited
as it may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Please
telephone us immediately on 020 7550 7550 if you are not the intended
recipient and destroy the original message.