cant use iptable extensions[solved]

d l popgojp at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Sep 21 05:41:17 UTC 2004

> It doesn't work like that. Read "man iptables"
> again. Why your command
> doesn't work is explained in the OWNER extension
> section.

> So, could it be that you are loading it in the wrong
chain (not supported by the module) ?

Indeed.... I missed the big capital letter words in the
man page that <owner> is only valid in OUTPUT chain.

> I don't see a netfilter connlimit kernel module, so
> that could mean
> it's neither built nor supported. In case the
> extension is included
> in the stock Linux kernel, that might be a package
> bug.

For the <connlimit> extension the kernel module isn't
compiled in for FC2.

Thanks all for helping out.
Regards,
DL

TSUKAME EIKOU! KAGAYAKE EGAO!
Yahoo! JAPAN JPC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/para/