Copy + Paste in Quanta (FC2)

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Sep 21 15:57:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 01:02, Graham Cossey wrote:

> I will attempt an update in a week or so as I do not want to mess up the FC2
> box as it is being used as a development server at present and if I can't
> access it for some reason I'll be in big trouble. Actually I may simply try
> it out on a spare box first.
----
all the more reason to use 'stable' on servers.

note that with respect to FC-2, it was the first with 2.6 kernel and
MANY updates have occurred to fix things that didn't work as was to be
expected. If you are going to use Fedora, you should update often since
many bug fixes have surfaced since original release.

Craig