FC2 on HP Proliant Servers - drivers, etc..

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 16:52:08 UTC 2004

I wonder if thats for workstation or other versions including
Enterprise.  If its $50 for a license - edu, then we'd certainly go with
that!  Granted, we could probably come up with the $1500 for the full
price, but I'm budget concious, and this is an intranet server, which is
in a way a test project.
There is no REAL management direction for this, just our department
trying to improve communication internally in the school district.
Therefore, I figured FC2 (and I'm already family with Fedora, and we're
already using it) was a perfect option, less any driver issues.

thanks, I'll give RH a call an inquire.