Not getting any mails from this list for last two days

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 12:42:46 UTC 2004

VJ wrote:
> Not getting any mails from this list for last two days

I have been.

Go to the URL at the end of each message:
and type your e-mail address into the last box on the page ("Unsubscribe
or edit options"), click the button, enter your *list* password, and
check all the settings are correct.

In particular, check your bounce score, and whether Mail Delivery is
set. I assume that you're still subscribed: your message got through.

Are you receiving mail from anywhere else?

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "I loved doing 'Midsomer Murders', but it got to the
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | point last year when there was no one left in