- New virus?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Sep 23 22:52:38 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 16:08, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>     Very cool.  What model laptops are they?  I'm told the T40 from IBM
> is completely compatible.  I look to buy one of them, one day.

I have an IBM Thinkpad T23 (P3-1.2, 512MB, 40GB, 1400x1050 at 14") that is
doing just fine on FC2. The only thing that doesn't work for me yet is
the USB external floppy (and I only tried that yesterday for the first
time, so I shouldn't be complaining yet). I haven't even tried the modem
so I have no idea whether it's supported.

But screen, video, DVD/CD-RW drive... peachy.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>
Simpaticus.com