Printer redirection

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Fri Sep 24 02:05:39 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a way to force all print jobs to a alternative
program.

Here is what I am trying to do. I want the print output of all print job
on the system to be redirected to kprinter. Reason is we have better user
control  and Windows like printing. I have remapped print and print-lpr in
/etc/alternative to krinter but open office will not be directed.

Does anyone know of a way we can force open office to do this without
having to recompile the srpm to include the spadmin utility?

Thanks for nay thought or suggestions.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |