NFSv4 and Fedora Core

A B keitaro18 at lycos.com
Fri Sep 24 12:08:23 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Been trying to search for information on NFSv4 on FC site but can't seem to get much. Would appreciate if someone can help me on this:

- Is NFSv4 supported on FC2? Do I need to install the packages from CITI separately or is it already part of the FC2 ISO?
- If NFSv4 is not part of FC yet, when will it be included?
- Anyone knows of any other Linux distribution that already packages NFSv4 as part of the distribution?
- Anyone using NFSv4 on kernel 2.4?

Thanks for your time.