Using redhat-config-httpd with another apache.

Chris Logan chris at b40d.com
Fri Sep 24 05:21:51 UTC 2004

Mark Haney wrote:

>On Fri, 1999-01-01 at 01:53, Chris Logan wrote:
>

>>Chris Logan wrote:
>>

>>>Hi everyone, I am wanting to use the redhat-config-httpd with another
>>>Apache that I have installed and am using on my system is there any
>>>way I can point it to the other Apache?
>>>

>First, I would like to suggest that you change your system time to
>something other than 1999.  :)  That way I don't have to go all the way
>to the top to view these.
>
>Second, are you asking to configure a second copy of apache on your
>machine?  Or just one not in the standard FC2 location?
>

>--------------------------------------
>Mark Haney
>Network Administrator
>InterAct Public Safety Systems
>mhaney at interactsys.com
>Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux
>12:36:59 up 4:47, 2 users, load average: 2.10, 2.14, 1.85

Sorry about that this machine's bios is fried and keeps reverting back
to 1999. Any how I don't use the default apache that comes with Fedora.
So I have that shutoff and have another copy of apache installed else
where that I am using. I still want to be able to use the
redhat-config-httpd even thought I can do it manually it would be easier
to use the GUI. Is there any way to point the config GUI to my separate
httpd.conf?