PINE not included in FC2?

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 25 02:22:35 UTC 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Friday 24 September 2004 21:50, Satish Balay wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >The reason to monitor the primary-source is to get pacakges faster
> >than the 3rd party sites. This might not work always. For eg:
> > mozilla doens't have FC1/FC2 rpms yet for 1.7.3. (they just have
> > 1.7.2)
> >
> >Satish
>
> Humm, I must be dreaming then because yum installed mozilla-1.7.3
> night before last here.  On an FC2 system...  Works fine.

I was refering to rpms from mozilla.org [however @redhat person builds them].
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/1.7.2/redhat

The update you got for FC2 was from fedora. [there were no FC1 mozilla
updates from fedora since sometime last year]

I managed to grab the 1.7.2.src.rpm, 1.7.3.tar.bz2 to get 1.7.3.rpm
for FC1.

Satish