MathML support in Mozilla/Firefox

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sun Sep 26 12:18:14 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 13:06, Paul wrote:
> > Can anyone confirm that they get the same results on that page as I do
> > before I bugzilla this?
>
> Yep.

And so the question is, is it a problem with the mathml-fonts or with
mozilla? I'll see what others say, but I'm tempted to open a bug on this
against the mathml-fonts package at bugzilla.fedora.us and see what the
packagers have to say.

> If you want to see more of the same, have a look at
>
> http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk and click on the last chemistry link
> (Theoretical determination...). There are some class examples of it not
> working.

I had a quick look, but I couldn't find any MathML -- all the equations
seemed to be images. Do you have specific URL?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com