FC2 freezes from time to time

Rick Chen rick.chen at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 27 02:52:57 UTC 2004

Actually my experience is opposite i have no problem with FC2. What
happened to me was azureus and galeon (i use firefox now) take up lots
of processes. As a result i can not even move my cursor. I have to
restart x server, reboot to get it going again.

1) Install monitoring program such as gkrellm to monitor process.
2) Use top command to view which process keep lots of CPU and kill -9.