Fedora Core 1 Transferred to Fedora Legacy: Fed up!!!

S.B fedora at fitta.dk
Mon Sep 27 08:06:33 UTC 2004

François Patte wrote:

>Bonjour,
>
>quid about updates from fedora-us and livna??
>
>Fedora core 1 is installed for less than one year, fedora core 2 seems to have
>many problems that make loose your life if you don't want to always configure
>your computer instead of using it. Fedora core 3 is in test2....
>
>As soon as possible I'll move to another distribution!!

I would suggest you try whitebox linux, you can find it at at
http://www.whiteboxlinux.org
 From the website:
"What is the goal for White Box Linux?

To provide an unencumbered RPM based Linux distribution that retains
enough compatibility with Red Hat Linux to allow easy upgrades and to
retain compatibility with their Errata srpms. Being based off of RHEL3
means that a machine should be able to avoid the upgrade treadmill until
Oct 2008 since RHEL promises Errata availability for five years from
date of initial release and RHEL3 shipped in Oct 2003.

Or more briefly, to fill the gap between Fedora and RHEL."