portable mp3 player recommendation

Dave Cross davorg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:04:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:31:00 +0200, Andrea Giuliano
<a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it> wrote:
> Dear Christopher,
>
> your question is a bit confuse. Please specify what is a "portable mp3
> player": a laser product? A pen drive? A hard drive?

He means an mp3 player. Something like an iPod.

> Also, why do you ask "what kind of Linux (specifically KDE support) do
> these devices have"? I don't think they need to even have an operating
> system.

He's talking about Linux software for loading these products. I
believe that most of them can be configured to look like a USB
filesystem, but I don't know which ones have more complete softwre
available for Linux.

Dave...