FC2 freezes from time to time

Xavier Gonzalez xavier.gonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:02:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

       I had many problems with FC2. One specific problem would be at
booting time FC2 would freeze. That would, however, would only happen
if I would force a disk check at rebooting. Whenever that happened, I
had to physically force a shutdown and on restarting the computer
would freak out if I chose to check the disk again.

      That among other things drove me to go back to FC1, and now I am
waiting for things to be soomthed to try again.

-xavier

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:44:25 -0500, akonstam at trinity.edu