Unable to activate Ethernet Card

dcf fcd dcffcd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:02:47 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,
                    I have Fedora Core2 Test 2 installed in my
computer. It is detecting my LAN card ( NVIDIA nForce MCP Networking
Adapter). But I am not able to activate my LAN card. The LAN card is
working fine b'cos I am able to access LAN in windows. I have no idea
what is the problem. I'll be very grateful if somebody can help me.
                                                   Thanks,
                                                              dcffcd