SanDisk Mini Cruzer USB memory stick

Gideon N. Guillen gideong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:45:40 UTC 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:42:51 +0800, Gideon N. Guillen <gideong at gmail.com> wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be any problem about USB mice. I also have one.
> My problem only appears when I use my USB keyboard with 2.6.8 or
> 2.6.7. The problem doesn't seem to appear when I use my spare PS/2
> keyboard.
[followup]

With the PS/2 keyboard used on 2.6.7 and 2.6.8, the problem with the
Sandisk doesn't appear. Please note, the problem is not only with my
Sandisk Cruzer. When I plugin my USB keyboard on 2.6.7 and 2.6.8, any
USB device can't be detected (including IrDA and a gamepad, pda sync
cable, etc.) because /proc/bus/usb/devices get corrupted when I plugin
my USB keyboard.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=6670&amp;t=58