Java 5

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Thu Sep 30 14:21:39 UTC 2004

this is what I do - remove old one and install new one. though to be on safe
side i have a ;ink /usr/java pinting to the bin directory of whatever
version i install. That way I provide this path to any software that relies
upon java ( they always see /usr/java/bin ). Forexample I have used this
technique with Oracle 9i tools.

VJ