Up2date problem

Jared Buck JBuck814366460 at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 04:08:40 UTC 2005

This happens with me sometimes - not all update servers (the program
contacts several) have every update.  Best thing to do is re-run up2date
a couple times in succession; sometimes the program needs a little
prodding of this kind to get it to update properly.

Your solution of rebooting the machine also works, of course.

Jared B.