Megaraid Driver IBM Blade Server

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Fri Apr 1 16:54:29 UTC 2005

Hey guys, I'm trying to get a Megaraid driver for an HS20 series Blade
server.  I'm working with FC3 and it doesn't have native support for the
driver, I've tried other drivers and I just get a panic. I'd imagine
it's a conflict with the version of the kernal that the driver was
compiled against.  I'm going to try to compile it against the
2.6.9-1.667 kernel which I believe is what version the FC3 install CD is
using.  Anyone have any pointers / pitfalls I should know about?  Or
better yet, anyone have a working megaraid driver for FC3 on an HS20
blade server?

	-Mike