dumb terminals and Red Hat Fedora Linux 2 (Thanks for the Help!)

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Apr 1 20:26:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 02:24:18PM -0600, Jack Taffar wrote:
> Wonderful site.  Thanks!
> You may be right.  I may be able to use some of the parts I have around
> with LTSP.  I am downloading it as we speak / email.

Oh, well - since you feel like downloading...

http://k12ltsp.org/contents.html

This web site contains a full blown distro with LTSP already
merged into Fedora.

This is actually easier to use.  You just burn the iso's to CD-rom.
Throw them into a machine and boot the cd-rom, the install takes care of
everything else.

FYI- This distro is distinctly oriented at primary school education.
It has a bunch of education software and education games on it.

--

http://kinz.org
http://www.fedoranews.org