Anyone mount their gmail account from linux

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:12:33 UTC 2005

On Apr 2, 2005 1:59 PM, hackmiester <hackmiester at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Mount" as in "log in to" or "mount" as in use with a client? Which client?
> sendmail? Mozilla TB? .....
>

> On Apr 2, 2005 12:54 PM, jim lawrence <fedorajim at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone mount their gmail account from linux?  I would like to see if
> > it could be done. Any pointers anyone could give?

I found this app
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=113492
but thisseems to just check email or something  (doen't work for me )
I can get connected but then throws errors.  I would like to mount it
e.g file storage Not sure what app to use

--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813