(no subject)

hackmiester hackmiester at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:26:32 UTC 2005

Please no vulgarities.

You need to upload your files. For me it gives me a file listing, and
nothing to do with fedora.

Go away and stop complaining to us about this. It's either your fault
or your web host's fault that your files are not working properly. If
you don't like Fedora, GO GET ANOTHER HOST WHICH USES ANOTHER OS. I
WILL GUARANTEE TO YOU that you will hate it, but if you have something
against Fedora, I'm sure you will feel right at home.

--
-hackmiester