a problem with the latest mozilla update

BB Cao pearlsmm at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 17:26:25 UTC 2005

Dear All,

I updated mozilla by using "up2date". Everything seems
working except trying to open a link which there is a
blank space in the file name. In the local html files,
there are number of blank spaces in all the links'
names,   in that, once I open the local file and then
tried to open those links, I always got "//**/** file
can't be found. check the location and try again." But
I used to be able to open them. What is wrong with my
updating? Anything I need setup after update? Thanks.

Best,
 BB Cao