chkrootkit - suspicious files question

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 03:44:57 UTC 2005

> Perl-5.8.6 is from the development repo and is part of FC4-test1.  Are
> you running FC4-test1 or did you mess up your system by enabling the
> development repo?

I did a clean install of FC3, added all of the multimedia goodies and
just recently braved installing FC4T1. The first holdback on installing
FC4T1 was with not being able to do a clean install with only 256 MB of
memory. I later bought an additional 512 MB of memory, then it would
install. Since FC4T1 was not installable without installing FC3 first,
this is what I attempted. FC4T1 still would not upgrade with FC3 fully
updated and bailed out after only installing a few packages.
Expect FC4T1 to be more memory hungry than FC3 is.

I'm running FC4T1 intentionally.

Thanks,

Jim

--
If it's not in the computer, it doesn't exist.