[FC3] Sites 'disappearing' from DNS

Jean Francois Martinez jfm512 at free.fr
Mon Apr 4 21:36:39 UTC 2005

What could be happenning is that your ISP is rotating his machines on
DNS and sending your notifications through DHCP.  But you have a static
configuration for named so it is pointing at machines who for some
reason don't have up to date data.  You have to read the DHCP
documentation in order for it updating your named config, and, very
important, firewall config and then restarting both.

--
Jean Francois Martinez <jfm512 at free.fr>