Q re dosemu

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 01:09:46 UTC 2005

Greetings;

Is there a list to take dosemu questions to?  We have a situation
where we can 'cat' the port and see good data scrolling by in the
shell once setup with stty, but neither the target program we need to
make run, nor QModem can see the data that we can see going by in the
blinking of the led's on our rs-232 sniffer.

To me, this is a dosemu issue.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)