missing dependency php

kate kate7234 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 03:12:15 UTC 2005

--- Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2005 9:05 PM, Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com>
<snip>

#baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/$releasever/$basearch/os/

mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-core-$releasever
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=1

Thanks, I do have exactly the above in appropriate
file: fedora.repo and fedore-updates.repo enabled, the
others are not...
> Kate, is your Fedora Core installation a fresh/new
> install or did you
> upgrade from an older release?
This was a fresh install from CD's.

After following the same --allmatches sequence above,
I had a look at the openoffice problem above:
"openoffice.org is needed by package
openoffice.org-i18n" - and looking at the gui
Add/Remove application and removed the OO-i18n 'for
internationalization" , that solved the openoffice
problem!

Just left with the config printer dependency issue...
which might explain the box no seeing an fc2
printserver! Hmm progress, I'll deal with the rest
tomorrow.

Thanks all for your help,
Kate