FC3 digital camera util in KDE

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 19:40:21 UTC 2005

Hi folks

In FC1 I had a KDE util for downloading images from my camera.  When I
upgraded to FC3 it was still there.

Now that I've done a clean FC3 install (long story) I can't find it any
more, nor can I find which rpm I need to install to get it back.

(I've got a Canon EOS 300D which doesn't support the USB filesystem type
access).

Can anyone help?
--
Gary Stainburn