Systemimager and Fedora Core 3.

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:47:25 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 10:38 AM, Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó
<carles at unlimitedmail.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is it possible to use the Systemimager software to replicate a golden client
> in which I have installed Fedora Core 3 with all its partitions build over a
> software mirror raid using two hard drives ?

Perhaps your question would be better answered if you used the
sisuite-users mailing list. Information about their mailing list, and
access to their archives is available from the SystemImager web site:
http://www.systemimager.org/support/

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)