FC3 i18n question

Thierry Sayegh linux at glossolalie.org
Sat Apr 9 09:42:41 UTC 2005

After browsing through FedoraNEWS/faq etc and 'googling' for it i am
sure i am missing the obvious.
I find the need to use accented letters on a regular basis, I don't mind
using the ascii combinations to get my accented letters.
I am using FC3 with en_GB.UTF-8 as my default i18n setting which suits
me fine as far as i am a UK resident with a UK keyboard and I need to
keep the keyboard layout as it is.
Now the trick is I write in French and Italian regularly and long to get
  my accents back.
As far as looking through the archives go I could not find anything
sensible unless i obviously missed it.
So apologies if it's a repeat but i would appreciate any pointer to the
answer....a pointer, just a little pointer
ta!
thierry

--
A: Because people read from top to bottom