Upgrading from FC2 to FC3

Leo Moons Leo.Moons at telenet.be
Sat Apr 9 14:51:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

As a new user of Fedora Core 2 and Linux (helped by the book "Linux for
non-geeks"), I have been trying to get a bit acquainted with these
wonderful tools. In the meantime I found out that FC3 is up and running
and FC4 is on its way.
So I tried to install FC3, but without book, so on my own and not too
much help. I have burned it on 1 DVD from an ISO image. Upon starting
the installation from the DVD, everything started all right, till after
choosing upgrade and after the decision which keyboard? ,which worked
but than I got the error message "Error enabling swap device hde 11: No
such file or directory. This most likely means this swap partition has
not been initialized. Press OK to reboot your system." which I did, but
now I am stuck.

Can anybody help?
Many thanks in advance.
Best regards