remove language packs

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Apr 9 21:04:00 UTC 2005

During my Linux apprenticeship, I have followed the advice in The Linux
Bible and have done 'Everything' installs. I am ready to start deleting
packages now that I know more, and would like to start with the huge
collection of language packs, the il8n's, which take up a huge amount of
the upgrade time and are not at all used by me. Is there a simple way to
revert to an English only installation, or do I have to delete these one
by one? I was trying yum remove on these, and I'm not even sure it
worked, so, question 2 is, is yum remove the best way to do this?
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA