GUI for iptables

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Apr 9 21:53:24 UTC 2005

Pete wrote:
> Wanna reveal where the proper place for those
> predefined port settings in Firewall Builder is? :-)
> In case I feel like sitting in front of my computer
> for a whole week until 5 AM sometime down the road, I
> might give it another try.

In FWBuilder the left column has a dropdown menu selector at the top.
Default selection is user - if you click on the arrow, you can select
standard to get a list of predefined objects including services with
starndard ports settings. These objects can be copied over to your user
tab, or just applied to your rules in the right hand pane.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA