Commanding rc.local not to run at boot..possible.?

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Sun Apr 10 12:24:11 UTC 2005

Alexander Boström wrote:

>sön 2005-04-10 klockan 12:15 +0100 skrev Alan Peery:
>

>>Otherwise, you might be able to install a new, minimal Fedora install
>>into your swap space, and get in that way.
>>

>There's a root shell in the installer (Ctrl-Alt-F2). There's even a
>special rescue mode.
>
>/abo

Hi All,

thanx, went with telinit 1. Little off-topic; what command would tell me
what daemons are running.? service status snort gives an unrecognized
service error message. I know I can use this, lsof -n | grep snort, but,
it's a little too much info. I just wanted to confirm snort's running.
Cheers.

Mark Sargent.