A request (was Re: remove language packs)

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sun Apr 10 16:21:40 UTC 2005

On Sunday 10 April 2005 10:53, MS wrote:

> Fine for him, but not much help for us digest readers...

I feel your pain.  Many, many, moons ago I thought it was a good
idea to subscribe to e-mail lists using digest mode.  After beating
my head against the wall for too long a time I looked for a better
way.  Using a thread aware mail client was like turning on a light
bulb and I still wonder at just how long it took me to move away
from digest mode.

Regards, Mike Klinke