wireless

Reshat Sabiq sabiq at csociety.org
Tue Apr 12 00:16:02 UTC 2005

Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Yuandan Zhang wrote:
>
>> Joel,
>>
>> Joel Jaeggli wrote:

>>> broadcom can only be coaxed into working with ndis wrapper or
>>> linuxant driverloader...
>>>
>> Could you be more sepicific? I get HP nx5000, I guess the same
>> wireless device, don't know how to make it work?
>

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ndis+wrapper&btnG=Google+Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=linuxant+driverloader&btnG=Search

I tried ndiswrapper. It works, but i had an IRQ conflict, and i'm not
sure if irqpoll kernel param introduced some instability. In short, it
works, but i'm trying to resolve some instability that i've noticed
shortly afterwards. Not sure if it's because of wireless or not.
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/Installation

Kolay gelsin, kardeş... Ses kartıyla, çubuksuz aynı karttaymış. IRQ
meselesi ondan çıkmış olabilir.