Does Fedora core 3 run on Mac PowerPC G3?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Apr 12 05:23:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 23:06 -0500, Sam Williams wrote:
> [...]
----
duh...

BSD - well sort of anyway - they have crippled some of it, X works
poorly and of course, software, well it's proprietary.

The question was about installing Linux - indeed it's possible, Gentoo
and some others have had ppc installers as well and of course, yellowdog
has always been about Red Hat packaging on ppc

Craig