how to upgrade those package?

jim martin postfix168 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 14:49:38 UTC 2005

> yum update should take care of everything except
> mysql, you'll have to
> get those rpms from mysql
>
> Travis R.

Sorry for posting in Fedora as I found here got more
reader.  Actually I am using RHEL.  I found there is
no yum in my RHEL.  What -bash: yum: command not found

And when I type up2date -i yum, I could not find the
package on the net. How to install yum?  May I know
whether yum is only for Fedora? What is the different
between yum and up2date?