update command for xinetd

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 12 15:28:19 UTC 2005

paul,

the app i'm using is for fedora. i'm trying to install an app called GForge.
part of the installation uses viewcvs, with subversion. i already have
subversion/svn running on the box... now, i'm looking at tying everything
together. some of the installation process is specific to the debian
flavor... so i'm trying to figure out what has to be changed, and how to
change it...

hopefully, if i get this finished.. it'll save some pain/agrevation to
someone else...

if you know of a gforge/viewcvs/svn combination for fedora, i'd like to know
where it is!!

thanks
-bruce