kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:03:39 UTC 2005

On scanning your output, will look closer tonight when I have more
time, I see a lot of irq issues. Don't know if this is your problem,
but a good idea to reduce all errors in bootup, regardless of whether
it's related or not, just to avoid cross-effects.

I see:

PCI: IRQ 0 for device 0000:00:10.0 doesn't match PIRQ mask - try
pci=usepirqmask

numerous times.

Also once:

PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 0000:01:00.0. Please try
using pci=biosirq.

I don't know what these are, but they could be avenues of research.