Fedora Core : how they are built

lin q linq936 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:34:27 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I am trying to build a minimal Linux from source code. I am not following
Linux From Scratch as my purpose is not to have a fully functional build,
just for educational purpose.  So I am following "Build a Mimimal Linux
System from Source Code' which is recommended in LFS document.

   My machine has Fedora Core 1 installed and so I get all the source code
from Fedora web site. Now I am wondering if somewhere I can see some
document how Fedora Core is built out of the source code?

   If there is no such doc about overrall flow, then how I can find the
instruction for each package? In downloading the source packages, I seldom
see README in them.

Thanks.