plugin: JRE in JDK for firefox

Calvin Austin caustin at spikesource.com
Tue Apr 12 20:49:55 UTC 2005

For the Sun JRE, 5.0  it will install each update under /usr/java, one
approach is to have a symlink there called latest to point to the last
one that was installed (On Solaris it does that for you, but never got
done on linux ) . Alternatively you could add a script to /etc/profile.d.

regards
calvin