(no subject)

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Apr 13 11:23:00 UTC 2005

plamen parvev wrote:
> I'm trying to install rdesktop-1.4.0, and message like openssl is naot found,
> what should I do

You should:

1. Use a proper Subject: for your email like "problem installing
rdesktop-1.4.0" so that people might take an interest in your problem.

2. State what exactly it is you are doing, including the commands you
are using. Are you trying to build rdesktop from source or install a
pre-built RPM package?

3. State *exactly* what the error message is, instead of "message like
openssl is naot found". You need to be precise about this.

Paul.